Saturday, May 29, 2010

Of Montreal

Of Montreal has a concert tonight in Philly!
I wish I were going.
But I'm in upstate New York
And therefore have no ride.
:(

Yesterday was my last day of school
But because I had to go visit family I wasn't allowed to do anything particularly fun with friends.
I did get to watch Little Miss Sunshine last night (or I guess it was this morning) though.
I wish I knew someone like Dwayne.


I love my family, but I wish I were home right now because I've been wanting to paint so badly lately.
I just bought a brand new set of Winsor & Newton oil paints!
I haven't had the chance to use them yet but I can't wait!
I've never painted in oils before; my usual medium is watercolor
So I'm not sure what my first oil painting will end up looking like,
But I'm excited to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment