Wednesday, October 13, 2010

In Due Time

I will (hopefully) own all of the following

1. Cloche:
I actually already own this one, I got it from target for only $15!


2. Over-the-Knee Socks:

I already own an immense amount of tights, but sadly in the dead of winter I never have the will to wear a skirt because tights never seem to be warm enough.  Once I noticed the over-the-knee sock trend I realized that this could be the answer to my dying-of-cold-in-winter problem: wearing tights with overknees!
I have tried it out already and can say that I am very pleased with the level of warmth and comfort.

3. Camel EVERYTHING:

This beautiful garment also doubles to fill the long(er than normal) skirt category

4. Olive Green/Sweaters

I love warmth and I love olive green (especially with grays, camels, and dusty purple-grey)

5. Loose Tapered Pants:

Currently, I love the look of slouchy and baggy clothing.  These pants will be the perfect addition to my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment